We, at Advancedscape, are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain personal contact information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Advancedscape are committed to continually reviewing this policy and may update this document from time to time, with any changes, noted by a date change at the top of this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- and other information relevant information that maybe relevant to customer surveys and/or seasonal offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require certain information to better understand the needs of our visitors/customers but also for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Maintain a clear and transparent operational process
- Provide clear business ‘Ways of Working’s for continual business improvement
- To improve our products and overall customer experience
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact information provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place strict workplace ‘Ways of Working’ to ensure manual, electronic and managerial procedures are in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is securely placed, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. They in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This information is then used internally to analyse peaks & troughs in website traffic and helps us tailor our website and online offering, ensuring what we offer is appropriate and not offensive. Any such data once analysed, is then removed from our traffic log’s and is no longer viewable or useable.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other ‘client or supplier’ websites that maybe of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by Advancedscape Ltd.’s privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection and/or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We WILL NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your expressed permission and/or or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information, unless you choose not to receive such information.
You may request details of your personal information which we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like to receive a written copy of any information that hold, or if you believe that any information that we hold is incorrect, incomplete, or no longer relevant, please contact us in writing at Advancedscape Ltd, 1 Moorland Drive, Priorslee, Telford, TF2 9RN and we will promptly correct or remove any information if requested to do so.